Today we’re happy to announce the latest updates to two our products, Maera and Maera Bootstrap.
Our Maera Framework Update includes:
* Fix searchform.twig causing internal server errors
* Remove search filter breaking external search plugins
* Fix use correct function for locating files
* Fix multiple warnings
* Modification: No Longer require Kirki for the core framework
* Remove admin notice about the add-ons tabs that was removed in prior versions
* Modification: Stop auto-activating plugins
* Remove un-needed jQuery enqueue
* Remove Kirki as an embedded plugin
* Remove Timber as an embedded plugin
These improvements are primarily aimed at making future development changes easier and better for the end user and developers.
Our Maera Bootstrap Update includes:
* Fix missing navigation options
* Code Cleanup
* Add custom code editors
The new custom code editors are one of the biggest improvements, rather than having the plain text box, the new code editors, highlight the text syntax for the correct language and offer proper formatting.
Both of these updates are now available to download in your account. Any questions just let us know.